Publications of Faculty of International Institute for Aerospace Engineering & Management (IIAEM) after the Grant of Deemed University.
CONFERENCES / WORKSHOP / SEMINAR
1. C. Subramanian, “Beyond evolutionary computing (EC)” National workshop on evolutionary computation, JAIN (Deemed-to-be University),
Aug 8-9, 2011
2. C. Subramanian, “Engine control system – A software perspective” short course on gas turbine, SIATI & IIAEM, June 23-25, 2011.
International Composite Conference – CFT-2011 organized by the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore and North Carolina A&T Sate University, North Carolina , USA at J.N. Auditorium, National Science Seminar Complex, January 4-7, 2011 :-
3. P. Dash, B.N. Singh and N.G.R Iyengar "Nonlinear response of Laminated Composite plates having random system properties"
4. C.R. Ashok Kumar, N.G.R. Iyengar & B. Dattaguru, "Structural Damage Mitigation"
5. P. K. Sahoo, C.M. Manjunatha, B. Dattguru and C.R. Murthy "Fatigue de-bond growth study on adhesively bonded single lap joint",
6. N.G.R. Iyengar, ‘Optimization of Composite Laminates using Genetic Algorithm’, Keynote Lecture, ICCMS-2009, Dec.1-3, 2009, IIT. Bombay
7. N.G.R. Iyengar, K.R. Reddy, K. Sundaraiah, R.K.Singh, A.Tiwari, P.Venkitnarayana, Proceedings of ICEAE, 2009, IISc Bangalore, ‘Processing and Characterization of PEEK Composites using Alumina Nanoparticles as Reinforcements’.
8. C. Subramanian, “Green Energy and IT Environment”, 2010, Bhuvaneswar
9. C. Subramanian, “Role of Redundancy in Fault-Tolerance in Engineering Systems – Guidance from Nature”, Knowledge Utsav, Global Campus, JAIN (Deemed-to-be University), 2010
10. H.N. Sudhindra, ‘Materials for Satellites and Telecommunication’ – National Level Workshop on ‘Advances in Chemical Sciences’, SBMJCE, JAIN (Deemed-to-be University), Bangalore, 22-23 January 2010.
11. H.N. Sudhindra, ‘Satellite and Space Communication Development in India’ – UGC Sponsored National Level Seminar on Space Science (Satellite Communication), Basaveshwar Science College, Bagalkot, 06-07 March 2010.
12. H.N. Sudhindra, ‘Nano Materials – Aerospace Applications’ – National Seminar on Materials, New Horizon College of Engineering, Bangalore, 08 December 2010
13. H.N. Sudhindra, ‘Globalization: Challenges and Opportunities for Science adn Technology Development in Karnataka’, Third Seminar on Science & Technology, Karnataka State Science & Technology Academy, at Mysore, 15-16 February 2011.
14. H.N. Sudhindra, ‘Trends and Opportunities in Satellite Communications’ – Workshop organized by APS College of Engineering, Bangalore, 25 February 2011.
15. H.N. Sudhindra, ‘Challenges before a Science Communicator’ – One day workshop on Science Communication, Karnataka State Science and Technology Academy, 23 March 2011.
16. H.N. Sudhindra, ‘Science and Environment’ – Lecture at The Mythic Society, 13 April 2011.
17. H.N. Sudhindra, ‘Nano Technology’ – Summer School for School Students, Bangalore Science Forum, The National College, Bangalore, 07 May 2011.
18. H.N. Sudhindra, ‘Luminescent Materials As Smart Optical Damage Sensors for Aerospace Applications’, Seminar to mark the International Year of Chemistry, School of Engineering, JAIN University, Bangalore, 14 May 2011.
19. H.N. Sudhindra, ‘Building Scientific Mind: Defining the Role and Responsibility – Print & Periodicals’, Second State Level Science & Technology Conference – 2011, Organised by KSCST, Govt. of Karnataka, 26-28 May 2011
1. A.B. Harichandan & A. Roy “CFR – A Finite Volume Approach for Computing Incompressible Viscous Flow”, J. of Applied Fluid Mechanics, Volume 5, No.2, 2011 (In press).
2. A.B. Harichandan & A. Roy, “Numerical Prediction of Incompressible Unsteady Flow Past Three Circular Cylinders of Unequal Diameters Placed in Staggered Arrangements” J. of Applied Fluid Mechanics (Under Review)
3. A.B. Harichandan & A. Roy, “ Numerical Investigation of Flow Past Single and Tandem Cylindrical Bodies in the Vicinity of a Plane Wall” J. Fluids & Structures (Under Review)
4. N.G.R. Iyengar and Nilesh Vyas “Optimum design of Composite laminates under actual compressive load”, ‘Sadhana’ Academy proceedings in Engineering Science, 2010 (IF: 0.276)
5. N.G.R. Iyengar and Ashok Kumar, “Partial Eigen Value Assignment for Structural damage mitigation” Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 330, Issue No.1, Jan 2011, pp 9-16. (IF: 1.679)
6. N.G.R. Iyengar and Bhavani Prasad, “Optimal design of composite laminates with and without cutout undergoing vibration” IES Journal Part A Civil and Structural Engineering Vol.3, No.3, August 2010, PP 161-167. (No IF – New Journal).
7. K. Ramana Reddy, Venkitnarayanan Paramesaran, K. Sundaraiah, R.K. Singh, K.V. Bhaskar Rao and N.G.R. Iyengar, “Poly-Ether-Ether-Ketone composite Reinforced with Aluminum Nano particles processing and characterization” Journal of Reinforced plastics and composites, March 4, 2010. doi: 10.1177/0731684409359217 Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites September 2010 vol. 29 no. 18 2771-2781 (IF:0.404)
8. C.R. Ashok Kumar, “Non-Fragile Gains for Simultaneous Vibration Suppression” Journal of Systems and Control Engineering. (submitted)
9. Chimpalthradi R. Ashokkumar and David E. Jeffcoat, “Dynamic Feasibility for Co - operative Systems Under Communication Delay” ,Proceedings of the I Mech. E, Part G, Journal of Aerospace Engineering, Vol. 225, No. 1, January 2011, pp. 56-62.
10. Chimpalthradi R. Ashokkumar, “Non-Fragile Gains for Simultaneous Vibration Suppression in Structures”, Proceedings of the I Mech. E Part I: Journal of Systems and Control Engineering, Vol. 225, No. 2, March2011, pp. 292-299.